Download page Overview of the Controller UI for Mobile RUM.
Overview of the Controller UI for Mobile RUM
This page provides an overview of the Controller UI for Mobile RUM applications. Mobile RUM presents your application information in the following ways:
- Mobile App Dashboard: An overview dashboard, with tabs for
- Widgets for visually displaying common metrics
- Map-based performance display
- Usage statistics
- Experience Journey Map: A map of top user journeys navigating your mobile application
- Mobile Sessions: A detailed list of mobile sessions, following users as they interact with your application
- Network Requests Lists: A detailed list of network requests with dashboards
- Crashes: A dashboard displaying of application crash trends and detailed snapshots of individual crashes with stack traces
- Custom Data: A dashboard specific data you want the agent to collect for you
Access a Browser RUM Application
To see application data in the Controller UI:
- In the top tab bar, select User Experience. The list of instrumented Browser and Mobile Apps displays.
- Select the Mobile App tab.
- Double-click a mobile application.