Download page Configure the Controller UI for Browser RUM.
Configure the Controller UI for Browser RUM
You can enable or disable Browser RUM with the Browser Monitoring toggle.
You can manage how Browser RUM information is displayed in the Controller UI, including:
- The display names for your pages, Ajax requests, and iframes
- The display names for your virtual pages
- The errors that should be shown in the UI, and the ones that should not be shown
You can also configure:
- The thresholds for slow, very slow, and stalled transactions
- When browser snapshots should be taken
- Percentile levels you would like to display if any
- Which Ajax requests should be sent to the Event Service
- The session timeout period
- Whether to store request IP addresses or not
In addition, you can do the following:
To configure Browser RUM from the Controller UI, your user account must belong to a role that has the Configure EUM permission. See End User Monitoring Permissions.
Access the Browser RUM Instrumentation Configuration
To access the instrumentation configuration for a browser app:
- Open the browser application in which you are interested.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, click Instrumentation >.