This page provides an overview of the Controller UI for Mobile RUM applications. Mobile RUM presents your application information in the following ways:
- Mobile App Dashboard: An overview dashboard, with tabs for
- Widgets for visually displaying common metrics
- Map-based performance display
- Usage statistics
- Experience Journey Map: A map of top user journeys navigating your mobile application
- Mobile Sessions: A detailed list of mobile sessions, following users as they interact with your application
- Network Requests Lists: A detailed list of network requests with dashboards
- Crashes: A dashboard displaying of application crash trends and detailed snapshots of individual crashes with stack traces
- Custom Data: A dashboard specific data you want the agent to collect for you
Access a Browser RUM Application
To see application data in the Controller UI:
- In the top tab bar, select User Experience. The list of instrumented Browser and Mobile Apps displays.
- Select the Mobile App tab.
- Double-click a mobile application.