This page provides an overview of permissions for server visibility in AppDynamics.
When you create custom roles, you can assign the server visibility permissions to users as part of the default permissions for all applications or create customized applications permissions for new roles.
- From the Controller Administration UI, navigate to Roles > Applications.
- Select an existing role or create a new role.
- From the Server Monitoring dropdown, select Customized.
- Click View and Edit to see the available permissions.
- Server Visibility Administrator
- Server Visibility User