Download page Integrate AppDynamics with Compuware Strobe.
Integrate AppDynamics with Compuware Strobe
This page provides instructions for integrating AppDynamics with Compuware Strobe. This integration allows you to drill down from a SQL Call of a transaction snapshot to view and analyze the calls in Strobe.
Configure Compuware Strobe Integration
- Log in to the Controller UI as an administrator.
- Select Settings > Administration.
Select Integration > Strobe.
Click the Enabled checkbox.
For the URL, enter the Strobe URL and port number.
For the Strobe LPAR, enter the name of the logical partition where Strobe is running.
- Click Save.
Launch Strobe from AppDynamics
You can access the View in Strobe option from a transaction snapshot.
- Navigate to the Business Transactions dashboard.
- From the Transaction Snapshot tab, select a transaction snapshot containing DB2 z/OS database access.
- Select the SQL Calls tab.
- Right-click a SQL query and select View in Strobe.