- In the Controller UI, go to a browser application.
- Save and copy the HTML snippet.
- Add the HTML snippet to the header of the web pages.
<head> section. The
Synchronous versus Asynchronous Script Load
AppDynamics recommends that the
adrum.js loads asynchronously for the first time (via the
Previous versions of the agent can be found at the following location, where
VERSION is the version number you want to access (for example, 4.5.0.).
- If you are using a SaaS EUM Cloud and want a hosted version of
adrum.js, AppDynamics recommends you use the
- If you are using an on-prem EUM Server and want to use a hosted version of
adrum.js, you need to match the
adrum.jsversion to your EUM Server version.
Verify Manual Injection
If, after two attempts, you still do not see Browser RUM metrics, try one of the other injection schemes if they are available for your platform. See Troubleshoot Browser RUM for more information.