Download page Database Users Window.
Database Users Window
The database Users window shows you the users using the database. To see the Top N Queries run by a user, double-click the User name, or single-click the User name and then click View Top Queries. From the User top queries page, to see more details about a query you can double-click a query to open the Query Details window.
Access the Database Users Window
To access the Database Users window
- To view a database's users, click the name of the database.
- Click the Users tab. You may need to click the expand button (>>) to see the Users tab.
Features of the Database Users Window
On the Database Users window you can:
- Use the Top users dropdown menu to view information for the top 10, 50, 100 or 200 users sorted by total time spent in the database.
- Click a user to view information for about that user.
Click the down arrow next to the database name at the top of the page to choose to view the database users of a different database. You can either select the database from the list or search for the database by entering text in the search bar and clicking the refresh icon to show only databases that meet that search criterion.
- Search for the database by entering text in the search bar and then clicking the refresh icon to show only databases that meet that search criterion.
- Click Actions to export the data on this window in a .csv formatted file that is automatically downloaded to your specified downloads directory.
On the Database Users window you can see the following information:
- User: The names of the user accounts that have connected to the database.
- Elapsed Time: Duration of time that the user spent executing queries.
- Weight (%): Time the user spent executing queries as a percentage of the total time spent by all users.