Download page Database Programs Window.
Database Programs Window
The Database Programs window is available for Oracle and SQL Server.
The Programs window shows you the names of the Top N programs on the database instance based on time. To see the Top N Queries run on the database by a program, click a program name and then click View Top Queries. From the Programs top queries page, to see more details about a query you can double-click a query to open the Query Details window.
Access the Database Programs Window
To access the Database Programs window
- To view a database's programs, click the name of the database.
- Click the Programs tab.
Features of the Database Programs Window
On the Database Programs window you can:
- Choose to view information for the top 10, 50, 100 or 200 programs most frequently accessing the database server.
- Double click the name of a program to view the top queries for one program in particular, or select the program and click View Top Queries.
Click the down arrow next to the database collector name at the top of the page to choose to view the programs of a different Oracle database collector by either selecting the database collector from the list or by searching for the database collector by entering text in the search bar and then clicking the refresh icon to show only database collectors that meet that search criteria.
- Click Actions to export the data on this window in a .csv formatted file that is automatically downloaded to your specified downloads directory.
On the Database Programs window you can see the following information:
- Program: The name of the program run by an active session in the database.
- Weight (%): The percentage of time the program was consuming the database resources in comparison with the usage percentage of other programs.