This page provides an overview of permissions for server visibility in AppDynamics.
When you create custom roles, you can assign a user server visibility permissions. You can assign these permissions as part of the default permissions for all applications, or you can create customized applications permissions for new roles.
- From the Controller Administration UI, navigate to Roles > Applications.
- Select an existing role or create a new role.
- From the Server Monitoring dropdown, select Customized.
- Click View and Edit to see the available permissions.
- Server Visibility Administrator
- Server Visibility User