Using the Controller UI, you can configure:
- How to rename mobile requests
- Thresholds that cause network request snapshots to be considered slow, very slow or stalled
- Percentile levels to display, if any
- Which network requests are sent to the Event Service
- If the IP address from which the request comes should be stored
To configure Mobile RUM from the Controller UI, your user account must belong to a role that has the Configure EUM permission. See End User Monitoring Permissions.
To access mobile request configuration:
- Open the mobile application in which you are interested.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, click Mobile App Group Configuration >.
On this page: