You can enable or disable Browser RUM with the Browser Monitoring toggle.
You can manage how Browser RUM information is displayed in the Controller UI, including:
- The display names for your pages, Ajax requests, and iframes
- The display names for your virtual pages
- The errors that should be shown in the UI, and the ones that should not be shown
You can also configure:
- The thresholds for slow, very slow, and stalled transactions
- When browser snapshots should be taken
- Percentile levels you would like to display, if any
- Which Ajax requests should be sent to the Event Service
- The session timeout period
- Whether to store request IP addresses or not
In addition, you can do the following:
To configure Browser RUM from the Controller UI, your user account must belong to a role that has the Configure EUM permission. See End User Monitoring Permissions for more information.
Access the Browser RUM Instrumentation Configuration
To access the instrumentation configuration for a browser app:
- Open the browser application in which you are interested.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, click Instrumentation >.
On this page: